1. Services 1.1 We are Leader Radio Technologies Limited (collectively "we", the"Company" or "LRT") and we own and operate the site. 1.2 By using our site you agree to be bound by the following terms andconditions. Please read them carefully. 1.3 The meaning of some words used in these terms and conditions: 1.3.1 “we”, “us” or “our” is a reference to (name of person or companyproviding the services). 1.3.2 “you” or “your” is a reference to the person to whom we are providingthe services or delivering merchandise and who is required to pay for themerchandise we delivered. 1.3.3 “Content” means all text, graphics, logos, icons, photographs, images,moving visual representational images or a combination of sounds andsuch images, audio, computer programs, and other material featured,displayed or used in or in relation to our site. 1.3.4 “merchandise” means the goods or services you ordered through oursite, which you will pay for. 1.3.5 “intellectual property rights” means any and all patents, trade marks,rights in domain names, rights in designs, copyright and database rights(whether registered or not and any applications to register or rights to applyfor registration of any of the foregoing), rights in confidential informationand all other intellectual property rights of a similar or correspondingcharacter which may subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. 1.3.6 “services” has the meaning given in clause 1.1. 1.3.7 “site” means truewireless.hk website, and any associated sites linkedto it. 1.3.8 “User Content” has the meaning given in clause 10.1.
2. Registration 2.1 You are required to register with us when you use the services or placean order. By registering you are making a statement, upon which we areentitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forminga legally binding contract. 2.2 You represent to us and to all suppliers of the merchandise through oursite that all purchases made by you through our site will be within the scopeof your authority to conclude contracts. 2.3 In consideration of your use of our services, you agree to: 2.3.1 provide true, accurate, current and complete information aboutyourself when filling out our registration form; and 2.3.2 maintain and promptly update your registration information to keep ittrue, accurate, current and complete. If we have reasonable grounds tosuspect that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current orincomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your registration.
3. Order 3.1When you place an order you are making an offer to buy from thesupplier the merchandise you have specified at the price stated for thosemerchandise. You cannot cancel an order once it has been submitted, evenif our acceptance or rejection of your order is still pending. 3.2 We willacknowledge your order to confirm that we have received your order byemail. The confirmation will provide: 3.2.1 details of what you have ordered, 3.2.2 details of the price charged, 3.2.3 information about the progress of your order, and 3.2.4 estimated dispatch and delivery information. This communication will be our acceptance of your order on behalf of thesupplier. 3.3 Our acceptance of your order will only cover the merchandisementioned in it and may not cover all the merchandise you ordered. 3.4 The availability of the merchandise is as shown online and will beupdated regularly by the supplier. They should not be relied on as definitestatements as to whether the merchandise you wish to purchase areactually in stock. 3.5 We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons atour sole discretion, including without limitation: 3.5.1 no sufficient stock to deliver the merchandise you have ordered; 3.5.2 no delivery can be arranged for your area; or 3.6.3 one or more of the merchandise you ordered was listed at an incorrectprice due to a human or computer error or an error in the pricing informationprovided by the supplier. 3.7 If we cancel your order we will notify you by email and will credit to youraccount any sum deducted by us from your paypal account as soon aspossible but in any event within thirty (30) days of your order. You acceptthat we will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointmentsuffered.
4. Price and Payment 4.1 If the order is cancelled by us, if you have already made any payment,we will make a refund. You agree and accept that we will not be obliged tooffer any compensation for disappointment suffered. 4.2 We only accept payments made by paypal. When you place an order youauthorise us to debit your paypal account for the amount of the order at thetime we send our acceptance of your order. Title in the merchandise doesnot pass to you until payment has been received. 4.3 We use third party payment service to process online transactions.When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit cardinformation will be collected, processed, and kept by us and a paymentservice provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and acceptthat you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred orsustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall anysuch losses in whole or in part be borne by us. 4.4 We do not collect or keep your paypal account information.
5. Delivery 5.1 You may choose to pick up the products from our store. The storedetails are as below: Weareready Concept Store Address: Shop 116, Tai Yau Plaza, 181 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, HongKong Tel: 2891-2819 Opening Hours: Mon to Sat: 11am – 8pm Sun: 12 – 6pm 5.2 You may also let us arrange delivery to you. A delivery charge at the rateof HK$50 will be imposed on each delivery. We only make deliveries in thespecified areas of Hong Kong and currently do not make deliveries to TungChung, Mai PO, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Frontier closed area, remote areasand outer islands and Macau, etc. We reserve the right to decline delivery atour sole discretion. 5.2.1 Delivery will be arranged on Monday to Sunday except on the first twodays of the Lunar New Year and when typhoon warning signal No. 8 orabove or black rainstorm warning is in force. 5.2.2 We reserve our right not to accept or cancel the delivery for anyreasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation. 5.2.3 We will deliver the merchandise ordered by you to the address yougive us for delivery at the time you make your order through our staff or athird party provider. You agree to present your photo identification uponrequest when you acknowledge receipt of the merchandise. Themerchandise shall be, and shall be deemed to be, delivered and accepted byyou when the merchandise are delivered to the address you give us fordelivery. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to chargeyou additional costs or cancel your order in the event of your failure toaccept delivery for whatever reasons. 5.2.4 Unless otherwise specified, we will use all reasonable commercialendeavors to make delivery within seven (7) working days after your order isaccepted. 5.2.5 If we are unable to meet any stated dispatch or delivery dates or timeswe will inform you as to the progress of your order. You agree and acceptthat under no circumstances will we accept cancellation of order or refund. 5.2.6 You will become the owner of the merchandise you have orderedwhen they have been delivered to you. Once merchandise has beendelivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liablefor the loss or damage.
6. Returns or Exchanges 6.1 Unless otherwise specified, no return or exchange of merchandise willbe accepted. Please read the returns or exchanges policy carefully beforeyou place an order. 6.2 Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within seven (7) days ofreceipt if the merchandise you ordered are faulty, defective or damaged(with no fault on your part), or the merchandise are not what you ordered, orthe delivery is of an incorrect quantity, provided that: 6.2.1 the returns or exchanges policy applies; 6.2.2 the merchandise are unused and in the condition originally soldtogether with all parts and accessories which are provided with themerchandise including manuals, certificates, labels, tags, consumables,bags, and boxes; 6.2.3 the packaging of the merchandise must be in the condition in which itwas delivered to you; and 6.3 You agree and accepted that merchandise accepted for returns are onlyeligible for refund in your paypal account. No cash refund will be offered. 6.4 You agree and accept that merchandise is acceptable for exchangesubject to stocks availability. 6.5 You agree and accept that it will be at the supplier’s sole discretionwhether the merchandise is accepted for return or exchange. Under nocircumstances will we accept the return of any merchandise directly to usor be held liable for your damages for whatever reasons.
7. Disclaim of Warranties and Limitation of Liability 7.1We do not represent or warrant that access to our site (including usingour applications or software), or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliableor fault-free. 7.2 We do not represent or warrant to you that our site or any of its contentswill be accurate, complete or reliable. 7.3 We do not represent or warrant that: 7.3.1 any services (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with duecare and skill; or 7.3.2 any merchandise (whether or not provided by us) will be ofmerchantable quality or will be fit for any purpose (even if that purpose hasbeen previously notified to us). 7.4 You agree that no data transmission over the Internet can beguaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information,we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information whichyou transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to us is transmittedat your own risk. 7.5 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising incontract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) whichwe may otherwise have to you as a result of: 7.5.1 any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors oromissions on or relating to our site (including using our applications orsoftware) or any information on our site; 7.5.2 the unavailability of our site (or any part of it), merchandise orservices; 7.5.3 any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available,merchandise or services, or any negligent provision of merchandise orservices; 7.5.4 any merchandise not being of merchantable quality or fit for theirintended purpose; or 7.5.5 any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, the merchandise orthe services. 7.6 Save as required by law: 7.6.1 we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss,damage or expenses, including loss of profits, business or goodwill, arisingout of any problem you notify to us, and 7.6.2 we will have no liability to pay any money to you by way ofcompensation except otherwise specified in these terms and conditions. 7.7 You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations andlegislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or otherpermits to purchase merchandise from our site. We make no representationand accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the merchandiseyou purchase. 7.8 You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable having regard tothe nature of our site and in particular given that when you purchasemerchandise through our site you will enter into a separate contract withthe supplier in each case. 7.9 None of the above exclusions shall affect any statutory rights which arenot capable of being excluded. However, in such case our obligation, wherepermitted by law, will be limited to the resupply of our services or themerchandise to you. 7.10 Each of the above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as aseparate, and severable, provision of these terms and conditions.
8. Warranties 8.1 You represent, warrant and covenant that you will not: 8.1.1 use our site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose; 8.1.2 use our site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwiseviolate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rightsor rights of publicity; 8.1.3 interfere with or disrupt the operation of our site or the servers ornetworks used to make our site available; or violate any requirements,procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; 8.1.4 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with our site anyvirus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasiveor may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of,any hardware, software, or equipment; 8.1.5 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for anycommercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to our site (includingour applications or software); 8.1.6 modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassembleany portion of our site (including our applications or software); 8.1.7 frame or mirror any part of the site without our express prior writtenconsent; 8.1.8 create a database by systematically downloading and storing theContent, User Content or any site content; and 8.1.9 infringe any copyright, design right and intellectual property right inthe merchandise.
9. Content 9.1 The intellectual property rights in all Content are owned, controlled orlicensed by or to us. Except for the rights granted to you under clause 9.2,nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on you any right orinterest in the Content and all other rights are reserved to us. 9.2 Subject to these terms and conditions, you may use the Content for yourown personal purposes. 9.3 Unless you have our express written consent or you are expresslyauthorised by law to do so, you shall not: 9.3.1 use the Content for any commercial or other non-personal purpose; 9.3.2 make any copies of the Content or transfer the Content to any otherdevice or any other person; or 9.3.3 otherwise reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, modify,reformat, prepare derivative works of or display the Content. 9.4 You acknowledge and agree that we may cease to supply any of theContent to you at our sole discretion if you are in breach of any of the termsof this clause. 9.5 We shall use all reasonable commercial endeavors to ensure theaccuracy of the Content but gives no warranties and makes norepresentations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise regarding theaccuracy, quality or completeness of the Content or its fitness for anypurpose and we exclude any liability relating to it. You also agree thatresponsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on our site restssolely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does notconstitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representationsmade in connection with its advertisement. We do not accept responsibilityfor loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy ofinformation contained on our site.
10. User Generated Content 10.1 When you submit any user generated content including all text, files,images, photos, sounds, videos or other materials to our site (“UserContent”), you grant to us, a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive,worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable fully paid-up and royalty-free licenceto reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, publicly perform,modify, prepare derivative works of, display and otherwise use the UserContent in connection with the site, including without limitation for thepurposes of promoting and redistributing part or all of the site in any mediaformats and through any media channel. Without limitation, the rights thatyou grant to us under this clause 10.1 include a right to grant each user ofthe site a sub-licence to use the User Content to the extent permitted by thefunctionality of the site from time to time. You hereby waive, and procurethat all other authors of the User Content waive, all moral rights in the UserContent (including rights to be identified as the author of the User Contentor to object to any derogatory treatment of the User Content), whether suchrights subsist now or at any time in the future in any place in the world. 10.2 You represent, warrant and covenant that: 10.2.1 you have the legal right and authority to grant the licence in clause10.1 above; 10.2.2 you are the owner of the User Content and/or have all of thenecessary rights, consents, permissions and licences which are required foryou to grant us the licence in clause 10.1 above; 10.2.3 by exercising the licence in clause 10.1 above, we shall not infringethe intell ectual property rights or other rights of any third party; 10.2.4 to the extent that the User Content identifies any individual (whetherby name, picture or otherwise), you have obtained all consents andpermissions from those individuals which are required for us to use theUser Content as contemplated by the licence in clause 10.1 above; 10.2.5 the User Content does not include any material that may be illegal,defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful to the safety of any person, aimedat harassing any person or otherwise is inappropriate for display on our site;and 10.2.6 at our request, you will provide us with written copies of anyconsents, permissions and licences that you are required to obtain.
11. Indemnity You agree to indemnify us and all of our directors, employees andcontractors, and hold us all harmless from any claim, loss, damage, cost,expense (including legal expenses) or other liability which may be incurredby us arising out of any breach of the covenants, warranties,representations and agreements herein.
12. Linked Websites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside oursite. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link doesnot imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator orits content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outsideour site.
13. Termination 13.1 We may terminate your access to our site or registration immediately ifyou are in breach of any of these terms and conditions. 13.2 Any rights that have accrued to either party at the date of terminationwill remain enforceable after termination.
14. Intellectual Property 14.1 All intellectual property rights in the Content, User Content, design, text,graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangementthereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any authorised usedwithout our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. 14.2 All trade marks, product names and company names or logos used inour site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission isgiven by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, get-up, productnames, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute aninfringement of the holder's rights.